The board has established strict rules of the governance of consulting firm and adopted a close operation process with his consultants and partners for ensuring the commitments, performances and success full of our missions.
After 10 years of experience at the French Company “Avions Marcel Dassault” in Weapons System Integration of the Mirage 2000 Defence Aircraft, then as simulators Projects Manager dedicated to the French army and export business, Jean-Pierre PASCHAL joined the THALES French Group for conducting during 18 years as Prime Contractor and Systems Integrator of large technologies programs and business development in Security, Defence, Energy and Transport areas in France and International.
He chaired an European Working Group in security area involving 12 countries, 50 Police experts, insurance companies experts, industrials and Services providers.
Co founder of GCG in 2004, Jean-Pierre PASCHAL leads strategic missions:
- Support for Governments and Prime System Integrators (PSI) in Security and Defence areas (C4ISR)
- Strategic advising for launching and leading of large complex projects: systems, cooperation or development at Contracting Authorities or Prime Contractors levels
- Audit or assessment of programs, projects, cooperation and business
- Development of innovative projects and new business involving multinational industrial partnerships (large, middle and small companies).
Transfer operations : Companies, business units, know-how, technologies, IPR and assets
Thierry BAUDIER has 8 years of expertise in industrial activities and totals over 20 years in project and leadership of large security, military, and civilian systems as well as in the creation and management of several subsidiaries of THALES and ALCATEL both in France and abroad. This expertise was acquired on many projects for MOI, MOC, and MOD (Middle-East, North Africa, China, France), for telecommunications, security, and defence systems.
Co founder of GCG in 2004, Thierry BAUDIER expertise and activities encompassed:
- Consultancy to the design of operational requirements (CONOPS)
- Functional definition and design of product, solution and system (schedule, deployment, training, documentation, logistics, technical assistance for O&M and services)
- Selection of business partners and subcontractors, work-package negotiations (technical, schedule, pricing, legal)
- Risk control, solution capital expenditures and operational costs (Capex/Opex), and preparation of the governmental budget allocations
Experienced in multicultural environments, Jean-Charles run his first project in Africa and middle east. Trained to system engineering and Project Management within the Thales group he developed his skills on various projects in France and abroad: Naval, aeronautic, land systems…
He easily moves from environment to other and those cross-experiences enables him to propose a pragmatic vision of Project Management. He shares his experiences by providing trainings.
Passionate with the sea, he’s currently developing the GCG maritime offer.
Jean-Charles is now focusing his expertise on:
- Supporting complex projects in France or Abroad
- Project launching (structuration, Kick-off, Project Management Plan…)
- Project managers coaching and PMO setting
- Supporting organizations to develop project management excellency
Major topics: Industry, secured communication, maritime, NGOs, R&D, Eco innovations, training, e-learning, sustainable development…