GCG is involved for over 10 years in strategic missions of Projects assessment and support in urban and national Security Projects that involve large various actors and intelligent operational capabilities such as C4ISR Systems (Command Control, Communications, Surveillance capabilities that combines radars, Video surveillance, scanners, Biometric control and specific sensors) and Critical Infrastructures.
GCG adopts a rigorous and proved methodological approach with an efficient Project steering, combined with involving of high level operational and technical experts.
Some missions :
- Project steering of Consultancy Services for Governmental Authority: Urban and Border Surveillance projects (Middle East country)
- Technico-operational and economical study of Governmental Security Projects: Call Centre, Command and Control Centre, Crisis management Systems, Infrastructure and mobile communications and Surveillance means for Security Forces (France, Colombia, Greece, Middle East countries)
- Final assessment of Cooperation Projects: Franco Algerian Cooperation (Improvement of Defence Civil capabilities), Franco Lebanese Cooperation (Improvement of Beirut Airport Security)
- Prime System Integrator steering: Nuclear Plant surveillance Systems, hazardous substances transportation, renovation of security capabilities for critical infrastructures, Control Command and Call Centre for Emergency and Fire Force, Critical Sites protection (Metro Paris, RATP)
- Security solution study for Harbour facilities: Singapore, Malaysia (ISPS code and regulation)